I know that when I share things, especially through a public medium, I tend to be more accountable. Knowing this, here are my resolutions for the coming year:
- To actively reach for self-acceptance and love
- To not consume any animal product or byproduct for the whole year
- To begin running again and build up the strength of my injured knee
- To maintain a committed daily yoga practice
- To really strive for happiness and an abundance of love in my life and release fear, anger and resentment
- I want to post more frequently on here and not go on my impromptu hiatuses that have become so recurrent and work on my organization and time management as a whole.
- I would really like to start up a yoga/vegan YouTube channel, it’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time and I think now I may be in the right place to do it, so watch out for that!
I truly hope that each of you had a wonderful beginning to the new year, I was lucky enough to be able to spend it with both of my very best friends which was amazing, having all the people I love the most to bring in the New Year with me was just the most lovely start to what I know is going to be the most delightful chapter of my life yet.
I have a good feeling about this year and I hope you all do too, so all my love and light goes out to each of you always.